Voices to Speak at Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo
London, ON | April 07, 2008
David and Stephanie Ciccarelli, founders of Voices, are slated to speak at the Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference in Schenectady, NY, May 2008.
For the second year in a row, Voices has been invited to speak at the Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference on Saturday May 3rd, 2008 in Schenectady, NY at the GE Theater, a one-day event for voice actors that brings together a unique blend of industry professionals with a variety of specialized knowledge and experience, giving attendees a rare opportunity to learn from and interact with top professionals and experts.
Two of the world’s leading experts in web-based voice acting marketing, Voices CEO David Ciccarelli and VP of Marketing Stephanie Ciccarelli, will be speaking about getting the absolute most from Voices and marketing on the Internet. By combining tremendous client service, rapid growth in opportunities, and an abundance of industry information, Voices has set itself apart as a leader in web-based marketing for voice actors. The Voices team also has a longstanding relationship with Voice Coaches and the founders are elated to return this spring and also provide live coverage of the event via the VOX Daily Blog, the industry’s most informative and popular weblog.
Scheduled speakers for this year’s conference include:
- Rodney Saulsberry, voice over artist and author of books You Can Bank on Your Voice and Step Up to the Mic
- Billy Serow, top voice over agent, head of commercial VO casting at Abrams Agency in New York and voice acting faculty at Yale University
- Evan Farmer, Host of TLC’s hit show While you Were Out, voice for MTV’s Daria series, Celebrity Death Match, and numerous others
- David and Stephanie Ciccarelli, founders of Voices, an industry leading web-based voice over marketplace
- Mark Magdich, home recording expert and sales engineer with top equipment retailer Sweetwater
- Evan Skolnick, gaming voice over producer, producer and writer of games including Guitar Hero, Spider Man 3, Shrek 2, and numerous others
- Jay Silverman, voice actor, announcer and public communications expert who currently teaches marketing at The Sages College, The University of Albany, and Voice Coaches team member
- David Bourgeois, Voice Coaches president and professional producer
- Dan Dinsmore, CEO of Overit Media, a design firm with clients including The Chicago Bulls, Trump Vodka, and the Denver Nuggets.
In previous years, the conference had been exclusively limited to clients of Voice Coaches, but this year, their team is excited to announce that the Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference has open registration and welcomes voice actors from all over the country offering registration over the phone toll-free to reserve tickets for this industry event.
Registration for the event includes admission to all lectures and the expert panel, continental breakfast, snacks and beverages throughout the day, access to all Info-Vend booths, networking lunch, inclusion on the Pro Voice Compilation CD, 1 year can Voice Web Extension (Voice Coaches clients only), 4 CD set of the entire event and Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo Book with information from all event presenters.
To learn more or register for the Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference in Schenectady, NY on May 3rd 2008, call 1-866-887-2834 ext. 100 or visit www.voicecoaches.com/marketing .
To learn more about Voice Coaches, visit: http://www.voicecoaches.com
To learn more about Voices, see: https://www.voices.mobi
About Voice Coaches
Voice Coaches, based in Schenectady, NY provides one on one voice over training, demo development, and marketing support to clients across the United States and Canada. The company offers a very complete training solution to aspiring voice actors, including voice evaluation, private training, commercial and narrative demo development, legally licensed copy, CD demo replication, web demo development, self marketing training, personal mini web site, long term support and automatic placement on the webâ€™s number one marketplace for Voice Actors, Voices. Voice Coaches is dedicated to unparalleled ethics in training and is a member of the BBB, The Voice and Speech Trainers Association, and The American Society for Training and Development.
Based in London, Canada, Voices provides an online marketplace, facilitating transactions between businesses and voice actors employing a comprehensive suite of web-based services. Clients that have worked at Voices include NBC, ESPN, PBS, The History Channel, Reader’s Digest, Comcast, Nortel Networks, Bell Canada, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, ING, Western Union, Ford, GM, Jaguar, US Army, the US Government and more.
- [email protected]
- +1 (519) 858-1490